Poor UX with branch whose name is very long on Branches
What does this MR do?
Re-designs UX of branches by modifying HTML structures and CSS.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
No. Note that a longer commit message line was not fully optimized, which is out of scope of this MR, as some fix affects other pages.
Why was this MR needed?
Because UI with a branch whose name is very long and/or whose last commit has a long commit message is broken on Branches. And to simplify HTML structure around it.
Screenshots (Version 2)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [n/a] Documentation created/updated
- [n/a] API support added
- [n/a] Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- [n/a] Has been reviewed by Backend
- [n/a] Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- [n/a] Internationalization required/considered
- [n/a] End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #44386 (closed)