Remove dropzonejs-rails (replaced by dropzone node module)
What does this MR do?
Remove dropzonejs-rails gem when reference to this gem is removed.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Only ee_compat_check failed.
Why was this MR needed?
This is replaced by dropzone node module.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)