UI breakdown of message of the last pushed branch for Create merge request
What does this MR do?
Fixes UI breakdown of message of the last pushed branch whose name is long around "Create merge request" button.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
To keep good enough UI design.
Screenshots (if relevant)
|Long name||the main case|
|Short name||no regression confirmed|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [n/a] Documentation created/updated
- [n/a] API support added
- [n/a] Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- [n/a] Has been reviewed by Backend
- [n/a] Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- [n/a] Internationalization required/considered
- [n/a] End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #44382 (closed)