Prevent overflow of long instance urls during Project creation
What does this MR do?
It effectively sets a maximum width on the instance url when creating new projects.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Are we okay with using flexbox and just overwriting the default of bootstraps
Why was this MR needed?
- It makes it possible to test project creation with selenium.
- Long instance urls should not break the page
Screenshots (if relevant)
|Mobile View||Desktop View||Context|
|If the user can select a project|
|If the user cannot select a project|
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #42037 (closed)