Enable Prometheus metrics for deployed Ingresses
What does this MR do?
This MR passes additional configuration needed for the Ingress to be properly monitored by Prometheus.
This MR also solves a few other problems:
- Pins the container image version/repo, so we aren't surprised by breaking changes in an upcoming release.
- Modifies the name of the configmap used when running
helm, so that multiple apps using a
values.yamldon't stomp on each other. (It always used the same name, and did not clean up. So you would get errors that the configmap already existed.)
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #39985 (closed)