Fix avatar icon missing when Gravatar is disabled
What does this MR do?
Fixes the default avatar (no_avatar.png) in the commit list and issue assignment when Gravatar is disabled.
Previously the icon was completely missing due to wrong path / no path in the img tag.
Why was this MR needed?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)