Add feature highlight blue dot to GKE "Clusters" sidebar item
What does this MR do?
- Restores feature highlight blue dot code from https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/36760 which was reverted in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/14373
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Remove the dismissal entry from the database
Here are some instructions on how to remove the persistent dismissal from the database, https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/16735#example-usage:
bundle exec rails c ->
Callout.find_by(user: User.find_by(username: 'root'), feature_name: 'gke_cluster_integration').update(dismissed_state: false)
UserCallout.find_by(user: User.find_by(username: 'root'), feature_name: UserCallout.feature_names['gke_cluster_integration']).destroy. Because of a BE bug, you need to be an explicit admin of the project (see https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/16735/diffs#note_56649940).
Previous blue dot feature highlight MRs
- Perhaps also port over https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/14165
- Wait for ajax endpoint for persistent dismissal
Why was this MR needed?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #41672 (closed)