Delete conflicting orphaned routes before validation
What does this MR do?
Ensures that users can reclaim a namespace or project path that is blocked by an orphaned route.
Why was this MR needed?
Orphaned routes are not usable, and currently the only way I know of to recover from this problem is to use a Rails console to delete it. Orphaned routes are generally created during 500s while moving/renaming a project.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
Has been reviewed by UX
Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together