Fix links to old commits in merge request comments
What does this MR do?
It makes sure hash is always returned in
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
nil can be returned from
version_params_for method and we use this value then in
version_params. We assume that it is always hash in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/blob/a794b161cd996f3328c0b9a60d0e3cbdaee2a914/app/models/diff_discussion.rb#L26 . But when it is nil an error is raised.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #41492 (closed)