Fix link text from group context
What does this MR do?
It calls reference with correct argument (project or newly group) when fetching it for a link text in banzai filter.
from_project variable was changed to
from because there can be either project or group now.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
We introduced referencing from group context as part of epics but change of link text was forgotten - the
from argument was
nil in case
context[:project] was nil but
context[:group] was a valid value. We need to pass
context[:group] in this case.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered