Add custom brand text on new project pages
What does this MR do?
Adds a new Markdown text field in the appearance administration which is displayed on new project pages.
This development is sponsored by Siemens (/cc @bufferoverflow)
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- In the
descriptionare now optional, not sure exactly why they were required before. Now it's possible to just change the logo or new project description, without having to specify a title and description for the login page as well.
- Let me know if I should change the DB fields to be nullable as well
- I moved the "Navigation bar" section to the top, to keep the bigger form fields at the bottom
- The preview in the administration only displays the login page, let me know if I should add a preview for the new project page as well (probably as a separate button)
- Not sure how much docs/tests/i18n is needed for this, let me know if something's missing :)
Why was this MR needed?
Provide a space to indicate instance-specific project guidelines.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered