Prepare 10.1.3 release
Main release issue: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/39700
This MR prepares
10-1-stable for %10.1 (
10.1.3) by merging
MR Filter for ~"Pick into 10.1" MRs
Note to leave in MRs
Picked into https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/15209, will merge into `10-1-stable` ready for `10.1.3` /unlabel ~"Pick into 10.1"
- Cherry-pick commits into this MR using the links for ~"Pick into 10.1" above.
- This can be done by checking out
10-1-stable-patch-2locally and using
git cherry-pick -m1 MERGE_COMMIT_SHA
- Push changes every so often and verify that the MR has been included
- Leave a note in the MR so others can easily see that it is on track to be included in a release.
- If there are any conflicts while picking MRs then attempt to resolve them; otherwise, create a new MR against the
10-1-stable-patch-2branch and assign it to the author of the conflicting files.
- Merge CE-to-EE using one of the workflows described in the Merge CE stable changes to EE docs
- Once this MR is green merge it to stable, preferably with a manual fast-forward merge to minimize waiting time, as described in Merging preparation MRs into stable
- Changes marked ~"Pick into 10.1" have been picked
- Conflicts resolved
- No new commits have introduced directly to the stable branch while this MR was in progress. If there are, ensure these are merged into EE and check for a green pipeline after merging this MR.