Fix a migration that adds merge_requests_ff_only_enabled column to MR table
What does this MR do?
I found that we mistakenly added
merge_requests_ff_only_enabled column to
db/schema.rb in 8.2.* releases and then removed in 8.3.* and higher. So if you installed GitLab since 8.2 you will be affected by this issue.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together