Remove Filesystem check metrics that use too much CPU to handle requests
What does this MR do?
Removes check that is most expensive to run.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
It causes jump in CPU use when enabled on Gitlab.com
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Related to: #39730 (closed)