Adds callback function to initial cluster request
What does this MR do?
Adds callback function to initial cluster request in non visible page, currently although we are doing the first request we are not showing anything to the user.
The goal is to:
- Poll only when the page is visible
- In case the user opens the page in a new non visible tab, make the first request without polling
- Stop polling when page is not visible
- Restart polling when page becomes visible again
We were doing the above, but we were not updating the UI on the first request when the page was not visible.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #39639 (closed)