Fix bitbucket login
WIP: The fix will be tested on staging today
What does this MR do?
It fixes the login using bitbucket
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
The problem was cause by the update of
omniauth-oauth2 which we updated in
10.1 release (https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/commit/5d96b1489e57ee66e50b8ff5ea018264892c8185). As described in https://github.com/intridea/omniauth-oauth2/issues/81 in order to fix it
callback_url has to be overrided.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #39495 (closed)