Resolve "Prometheus graphs occasionally have incorrect Y scale"
What does this MR do?
Ensures prometheus graph values are typecast as
Numbers to prevent quirks with string comparison. This was causing issues in which graphs would have an incorrect Y-axis because when using
d3.max to find the maximum value for the graph, a series like
["0", "9.5", "20.1"] would return
"9.5" as the max value since it was compared as a string, not a number.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #38789 (closed)