Scrollable tabs on top on Admin Jobs/Projects
What does this MR do?
This makes tabs on top (vertically) scrollable on Admin Jobs/Projects.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
To improve UX in admin dashboard on mobile
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [n/a] Documentation created/updated
- [n/a] API support added
- [n/a] Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- [n/a] Has been reviewed by Backend
- [n/a] Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #38775 (closed)