Resolve "Cannot rename a hashed project"
What does this MR do?
Does not check if an invariant hashed storage path exists on disk when renaming projects.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Users can't rename projects created after the hashed storage was enabled.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
Has been reviewed by UX
Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #38202 (closed)