Add GitLab-Pages version to Admin Dashboard
What does this MR do?
Displays the GitLab-Pages version in the admin dashboard.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Is pulling the version number from the GITLAB_PAGES_VERSION file the correct place?
- Should the GitLab-Pages version not be listed if GitLab-Pages is disabled?
Why was this MR needed?
Requested in #36953 (closed)
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #36953 (closed)