Ensure Rugged methods are called with a Rugged Commit
What does this MR do?
Ensure Rugged methods are called with a
Rugged::Commit. In 9.6, these changes were already brought by https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/13094, so they're only needed in 9.5.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Some Gitaly features will make
Gitaly::Commit the raw commit object, which will result in errors for methods that are expecting a
Rugged::Commit as the raw object.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together