Raise Git GC (Housekeeping) Lease Timeout to 24h
What does this MR do?
Raises the LeaseTimeout to 24 hours for calls to
git repack and
Why was this MR needed?
GitRepackIncremental running amock on gitlab.com: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/infrastructure/issues/2558
The alternatives we had was
- timeout on the calls themself
- would lead to repos that never are repacked/gc'd making
git clonerun amok instead. (much worse, since that's called more often than housekeeping)
- raise the lease timeout.
- might leave repos in need of a repack unrepacked for 24h instead of the current 1h.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together