Only require sidekiq-limit_fetch when enabled in settings
What does this MR do?
To test this out, run
gdk redis-cli monitor | grep limit_fetch:
- Before this change, there is a lot of output (all misses), even when throttling is disabled.
- After this change, there is no output when throttling is disabled.
- Enabling throttling and restarting Sidekiq still does the throttling.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Don't think so - we already needed people to restart for this to take effect.
Why was this MR needed?
Just having this gem included created a lot of cache misses.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together