Add lower path index to redirect_routes
What does this MR do?
Adds an index for searching lowercased
redirects_routes paths. Would be used ~20 times per second on Gitlab.com.
Why was this MR needed?
To improve performance of GitLab.com.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #34638 (closed)