Return `is_admin` attribute in the GET /user endpoint for admins
What does this MR do?
This re-adds the
is_admin attribute to the
GET /user API endpoint when the current user is an admin.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
This keeps the logic of returning the
private_token only when SUDO is used.
Why was this MR needed?
Because this broke some user workflows, see #33260 (closed).
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #34325 (closed)
Note: Ideally, this should be picked into %9.3, if we release any new 9.3 patch.