Fix a bug where an invalid sort param value was passed to Gitaly
What does this MR do?
name as the sorting parameter to match gitaly-proto sort enum values. Includes a fix to a related feature spec that wasn't catching this error.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
500 errors were being raised in production because of this.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #34280 (closed)