Re-enable Gitaly commit_raw_diffs migration
What does this MR do?
It re-enables Gitaly's commit_raw_diffs migration, it was disabled in !11826 (merged) because the server-side implementation hasn't been released yet.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together