Rename "Slash commands" to "Quick actions"
What does this MR do?
- Rename "Slash commands" to "Quick actions"
Mattermost slash commands
Slack slash commands
- Deprecate "chat commands" in favor of "slash commands"
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
chat_commands existed in the codebase before. I renamed
slash_commands given instructions "deprecate
chat commands name" in the maintain slash commands section but perhaps I misinterpreted. See https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/27070 - Perhaps we want to consolidate under the same name.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #27070 (closed)