2019-08-22 Newly created unlabelled issues requiring initial triage
Hi Triage Team,
Here is a list of the latest issues without labels in the project.
In accordance with the Partial triage guidelines, we would like to ask you to:
- Check for duplicates in this project and others (it is common for issues reported in EE to already exist in CE).
- Add a type label.
- If identified as a bug, add a severity label.
- If the severity is S1 or S2, mention relevant PM/EMs from the relevant stage group from product devstages categories.
- Add a team label.
- Add a stage label.
- Add relevant subject labels to facilitate automatic addition of stage and group labels.
- If needed, mention relevant domain experts if the issue requires further attention.
For the issues triaged please check off the box in front of the given issue.
Once you've triaged all the issues assigned to you, you can unassign yourself with the
/unassign me quick action.
When all the checkboxes are done, close the issue, and celebrate!
- #66419 (moved) Trying to view Merge Request gives Server Error 500
- #66416 (closed) Snippet display on UI
- #66413 (moved) Docs feedback: Custom server-side Git hooks doc is wrong
- #66412 (moved) Docs feedback: Reflect the change from build status to pipeline status
- #66406 (moved) Move Merge Checks, and Merge reuqest approvals settings into protected branch rules
- #66403 (moved) "Fast forward not possible" message includes non-rendering HTML tag
- #66398 (moved) Allow newer sanitize gem versions to remove dependency on old nokogumbo
- #66390 (closed) CI job output with ansi colors is broken
- #66386 (closed) Gitlab docker 22 port error
- #66385 Can't configure username_changing_enabled in gitlab.yml
- #66384 (moved) Kubernetes integration should not rely on forever service account token
- #66382 (moved) 500 errror when diff huge commit
- #66378 (moved) Reopen merge request should trigger pipelines for merge request
- #66375 (moved) Create Kubernetes service account with role admin
- #66372 (confidential) ~"(confidential)"
- #66367 (moved) Merge Requests Ignore Failing Pipelines
- #66359 (moved) Relating previously closed issues to newly created issues.
- #66353 (moved) Add a parameter to retrieve full context diffs via Compare API
- #66337 (moved) 500 internal error when accessing /settings/integrations
- #66336 (moved) Let any GitLab user assign issues to themselves
- #66328 (moved) Page scrolls down automatically while typing when being zoomed out using Safari
- #66327 (moved) Allow to choose shell in .gitlab-ci.yml