2019-08-19 - Triage report for "group::telemetry"
This is a group or stage level triage package that aims to summarize the feature proposals and bugs which have not been scheduled or triaged. For more information please refer to the handbook:
Scheduling the workload is a collaborative effort by the Product Managers and Engineering Managers for that group. Please work together to provide a best estimate on priority and milestone assignments. For each issue please:
- Determine if the issue should be closed if it is no longer relevant or a duplicate.
- If it is still relevant please assign either a best estimate versioned milestone, the %Backlog or the %Awaiting further demand milestone.
- Specifically for bug, if there is no priority or clarity on a versioned milestone, please add a Priority label. Priority labels have an estimate SLO attached to them and help team members and the wider community understand roughly when it will be considered to be scheduled.
- Once a milestone has been assigned please check off the box for that issue.
- Please work with your team to complete the list by the due date set.
- #56320 (moved) Include previous errors in usage ping ~"Growth", devops::growth, feature, group::telemetry
- #55872 (moved) Group/Project usage ping ~"Growth", ~"Manage", devops::growth, feature, group::telemetry
- #46437 (moved) Add fork network metrics to usage ping ~"Create", Platform [DEPRECATED], devops::create, feature, group::telemetry, repository
- #45853 (moved) Add data from /admin/dashboard/stats to usage ping ~"Manage", auto updated, awaiting feedback, backend, devops::manage, feature, group::telemetry
- #33079 (moved) Exponential backoff for sending usage ping Quality, auto updated, awaiting feedback, feature, group::telemetry
- #30442 (moved) Add number of users per access level in the usage ping ~"Create", ~"Manage", backend, devops::growth, feature, group::telemetry
- #51109 (moved) Include runners in usage ping ~"Category::Runner", ~"Verify", devops::verify, feature, group::telemetry
Heatmap for all bugs
- #37819 (moved) ConvDevIndex: Data is still calculating... P3, S3, bug, convdev, customer, devops::growth, group::telemetry
This is a group level triage package that aims to collate the latest bug reports (for frontend and otherwise) and feature proposals. For more information please refer to the handbook: