2019-08-19 - Triage report for "group::activation"
This is a group or stage level triage package that aims to summarize the feature proposals and bugs which have not been scheduled or triaged. For more information please refer to the handbook:
Scheduling the workload is a collaborative effort by the Product Managers and Engineering Managers for that group. Please work together to provide a best estimate on priority and milestone assignments. For each issue please:
- Determine if the issue should be closed if it is no longer relevant or a duplicate.
- If it is still relevant please assign either a best estimate versioned milestone, the %Backlog or the %Awaiting further demand milestone.
- Specifically for bug, if there is no priority or clarity on a versioned milestone, please add a Priority label. Priority labels have an estimate SLO attached to them and help team members and the wider community understand roughly when it will be considered to be scheduled.
- Once a milestone has been assigned please check off the box for that issue.
- Please work with your team to complete the list by the due date set.
- #61968 (moved) Expose telemetry data analytics to GitLab admins ~"Manage", devops::growth, feature, group::activation
Heatmap for all bugs
- #64597 (moved) ConvDev Index : Data is still calculating... after several weeks bug, convdev, customer, devops::growth, group::activation
- #64790 (moved) Usage data counters should be a no-op when usage ping is disabled ~"Growth", P4, S4, bug, devops::growth, group::activation, performance
This is a group level triage package that aims to collate the latest bug reports (for frontend and otherwise) and feature proposals. For more information please refer to the handbook: