Unable to delete a directory within web IDE
The GitLab.com user is forced into a loop and unable to delete a directory from within web IDE. I've reproduced in my test account and recorded a short video of the issue here.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new directory or select an existing directory
- Select Web IDE
- From dropdown next to directory name, select "Delete"
- Select "Commit"
- Select "Commit to master branch" or "Create new branch" the behavior is the same
- Select "Start a new merge request"
- Select "Merge"
- Pop-up states the "Branch has changed. This branch has changed since you started editing. Would you like to create a new branch?"
- Select "Create new branch" button
- The commit button (bottom left) appears to be working
- Pop-up from step 1 above returns and the user is looped into subsequent steps
My test account where this has been reproduced: https://gitlab.com/amandarueda/learn-git
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Short video of the issue here
Support Ticket Reports (internal links)
When a directory is deleted the data sent to the API should be filtered to exclude folders and the directories visibility in the file list should be hidden.