Add MR links to Pipeline view
Problem to solve
When I check for pipeline results in pipeline view there is no link to related MRs on the page. It's not easy to find a MR this pipeline was triggered for.
All pipeline users.
- Add a separate related merge request info line in the widget on the pipeline view.
- It includes merge request information similar to the commit view widget
- It is only shown for branch pipelines (not merge request pipelines either attached or detached)
If no related merge requests are found:
If a single merge request is found:
If multiple merge requests are found:
Note: Merge request titles should not be italicized. This is a small error in the mockups.
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
User takes one click less to get to MR page from pipeline view page.
- Given Pipeline 1 was triggered for a commit in MR "A" and in MR "B"
- When I'm on Pipeline 1 view page
- Then I should see a link to MR "A"
- Then I should see a link to MR "B"