Fogbugz Import User Mapping Error
When attempting to map Fogbugz and GitLab users during the import process an error,
All users must have a name., is returned despite proper mapping and names provided.
Steps to reproduce
- Create New project
- Select Import Project
- Select Fogbugz
- Enter Fogbugz URL & creds
- Select corresponding GitLab User for each Fogbugz user on User Mapping page
- Select Continue to Next Step
- Receive error:
All users must have a name.
Ticket submitted by .com user:
- username: korytoff
- admin link: https://gitlab.com/admin/users/korytoff
- ZD ticket: https://gitlab.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/114094
What is the current bug behavior?
When selecting Continue to Next Step on user mapping page, an error is received.
What is the expected correct behavior?
When selecting Continue to Next Step on user mapping page, the user mapping should be saved.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots