Gitlab deleted my wiki page
I was editing a wiki page (https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/Fulldiskaccess) and realized I needed to add a new page. I held Cmd and clicked on New Page. It opened in a new tab. I made changes and saved it. Then I made changes and saved the original page. I got a 500 server error and the original page no longer existed.
Steps to reproduce
- Edit an existing wiki page (we'll call this page A).
- From the edit UI, in Google Chrome, hold Cmd and click New Page.
- A new tab opens in which you can create a new wiki page (we'll call this page B).
- Write some stuff in B and save it.
- Close the tab for page B.
- Make some edits to page A in the existing editor.
- Save it.
- You get a 500 server error.
- Try to visit page A. It no longer exists.
It happened to this wiki page: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/Fulldiskaccess
What is the current bug behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
No data loss.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
See commit 41b68de806245c284d2ca6839ca16ffce78f9d78 of this repo: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2.wiki.git
The commit deleted the Fulldiskaccess page and created https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/Whyfulldiskaccess.
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com
Results of GitLab environment info
Results of GitLab application Check