New Project with GitLab Export error on namespace
Wrong namespace on creation of new project using GitLab Export File, always creating on the user that iniate the creation.
Steps to reproduce
- Generate Export File of the project that will be used and download it;
- Go to "New Project";
- Go to the tab "Import Project";
- Click on "Gitlab Export";
- Put the desired information and structure that you want.
- Select the file that you've previously genereted.
- Finish by clicking in "Import Project"
What is the current bug behavior?
The new project using the file ignores the namespace selected by the user and create the project using the namespace of the user.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Import the file and create it with the name and namespace select in import page.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
1 - Import page with my information
**2 - Result after the import with the project using my user as namespace**
Output of checks
This bug happens in GitLab CE 11.3.0 and 11.3.5