Epic attribute showing in issue sidebar incorrectly for GitLab.com Free for issue page
In this issue, the parent group is on the Free GitLab.com Plan. So the issue sidebar should not show the Epic attribute (with no dismissable upgrade UI). It currently does.
- On Free/Core, Bronze/Starter, Silver/Premium, the issue sidebar of any issue in that group (or subgroups) should not show the Epic attribute with no dismissable upgrade UI. (Not including board sidebars of an issue, that will be in )
- Only for Gold/Ultimate should the Epic attribute be shown.
- The fix should introduce the dismissible upgrade UI for Free/Core, Bronze/Starter, Silver/Premium.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://gitlab.com/dashboard/groups and create a new group.
- Create a project in that group
- Create an issue in that project
- When you visit that issue, you should see the dismissible epic UI in the sidebar. Currently you don't.
- You see this currently:
You should see this: