UX differences in group vs project milestone page
The UX for the group milestone page and the project milestone page have some differences to them that I think were unintentional.
Group milestone header:
Project milestone header:
- The milestone title is repeated in two places on the group milestone
- The action buttons are not right-aligned in the group milestone
- The text styling is different (on project milestone, some text is bold)
- The status wording is different (group milestone says "expired", project milestone says "past due")
- The group milestone has no "delete" action. This makes sense for legacy milestones, but non-legacy group milestones should have a delete button, and the frontend code current complains because it cannot find this button to attach the modal logic.
The project milestone header is taken from:
The group milestone header is taken from:
I think some UX refactoring was done on the former and didn't get carried over to the latter.