View merge request description in web IDE
When I'm working on a feature, I want to be able view/update the merge request without leaving the Web IDE, so that I can respond to comments left of the MR with code changes, or add comments based on the code I am currently looking at without needing to leave the Web IDE.
We should make it possible to manage the merge request directly in the Web IDE so I don't need to switch between them.
the purpose of this is to be able to refer to the description while working (having the web ide already switched to it and without clicking be able to view the mr description side by side).
- Add ability to view merge request description
Future improvements, out of scope:
- View code comments inline, respond inline and resolve them
- Update the merge request description
- Add comments to the merge request
- The order of the right sidebar icons should be...
- MR description
- Discussions (to be implemented)
- The icon used for MR description is
- This icon should only appear when there is an MR open in the Web IDE.
- The pane content must be scrollable in case the MR description is long. The pane's header should remain fixed when scrolling similar to the jobs pane.