Creating a new directory in web IDE has multiple problems
- Creating new directory, doesn’t sort it into the other directories
- New directory, has changes icon, but is not colored green
- New directory has bad UX in skipping position plus button to create files and subdirs.
- Opening the new directory, after creating a new file within it, makes it so that the directory kept showing the loading icon in a perpetual state and it doesn’t open/show its subfiles
Change modal denominator to
- Move towards a commonly "change" icon for all deletion/addition/modification changes. Use the change orange icon with the dot inside.
- Center the plus button
- When creating a new file or folder in a new folder, open that folder to show that new item automatically
Apparently, in the gif it is doing this