502 error when creating a new Merge Request in some projects imported from GitHub
This bug is not reproducible for every GitHub imported project
We encountered a problem with a project on GitLab.com where a 502 error will commonly occur when attempting to create a new Merge Request.
The project has been imported from GitHub and the regular method of creating Merge Requests is being followed.
One attempt by myself succeeded in creating a Merge Request, but the operation when initiated by the user always fails with a 502 error
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new Merge Request by the "New Merge Request" form
- Select the source branch and target branch
- Click the link to create the Merge Request
What is the current bug behavior?
- 502 timeout stops the Merge Request from being created
What is the expected correct behavior?
- Merge Request should be created every time
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com