Navigate issue to issue and keep filter settings in Issues
I often do this:
- make a filter within the issues of a project, to search by assigned to me, written to me, etc.
- click on an issue to read it.
- want to click on "next issue" button, but alas, no such button exists.
- so to get to the next issue, I either click the back button on my browser, or I click on the "Issues" link up top (where it says e.g. GitLab.org / GitLab Community Edition · Issues). BUT, when I do that, then it takes me back to the unfiltered Issues. I would like the filter settings to be remembered.
So two requests:
- Create a "next issue" button (that respects the applied filter settings)
- Make it so that filter settings are remembered and applied when going back to the Issues page. (And then also make a "Clear all filters" button).