Report abusive content from an issue or merge request
- Report abusive content from an issue or merge request.
- Report abusive issue or merge request description (or equivalently, the entire issue / mr).
- The report should be sent to the abuse report screen, similar to if you were to report a user with
- The user should be taken back to the issue or merge request and see the same confirmation message that you see when reporting a user from their profile page.
- The existing reporting a user functionality on the profile page is not changed.
- Only issue and merge requests are in scope.
- We want this feature in other places such as commits and snippets too (and their comments threads). If we get those for free, that's great. But that is not required. If it is actually extra work exclude those areas, then we should definitely include those.
Note Order of dropdown has changed to: Edit, Report, Delete
Out of scope
Submit as spam button is available for admins to use when Akismet filtering (https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/integration/akismet.html) is turned on. That does not change in this issue. In the future, we may consider putting that functionality into the combined dropdown. But for this iteration, that is not in scope.