Custom branded images not seen on pipeline emails
GitLab CE provides custom branding of Logo Image and Icon Image. These images are not used pipeline emails.
Though we love GitLab and this isn't a problem, but just clarifying if the feature provides a change of images would it be better to use them in email too.
Steps to reproduce
- Add custom branding images via Admin > Appearance
- Perform a complete build and wait for email to appear in your inbox
- GitLab icon and logo at footer is seen.
- If allowed by GitLab Team, custom branded images should be seen on emails too
- Even after having custom branded logo and icon, GitLab images seen on Pipeline Emails.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
If GitLab team allows, images could be used from branded images for piplline emails too