View helpful system note in comment threads
- Update the system note designs (especially the icon) per the designs.
- This applies to all comment threads in GitLab, in issues, merge requests.
- The technical solution should unblock https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/19836.
- Use the same design icon for:
- Commit-related --> systemnote-commit.svg
- Merge-related --> icon-merge.svg
- Mentioning other issues / merge requests --> systemnote-mentioning-issue.svg / systemnote-mentioning-mr.svg
- Status-related for issues and merge request --> close / open / merged
- (The icons above are in systemnote-stauts-icons )
- Label-related -->
- Assignee-related -->
- Title change -->
fa-pencil(This includes when WIP has been toggled for a merge request title.)
- Time-tracking-related --> stopwatch.svg
Legacy system notes will not be backfilled when this is deployed. So those legacy system notes should have iconPer https://gitlab.slack.com/archives/C03MSG8B7/p1491502135999977.
- Milestone-related -->
- Branch-related -->
- Discussion-related -->
- Issue confidentiality --> Visible:
- Cross_reference -->
- Title -->
- Discussion -->
- Task -->
- EE: Approval/ Unapproval -->
- The targeted designs are from: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/19797.
- Mobile: system-note-mobile
- Desktop: system-note
- Example from above:
system_note_titleshould be send with links without
system_note_titleverb should not be capitalize.
system_note_bodyshould send with commit list with html wrapper as as it is without header text.
- Should have a field/flag like which indicates how many commits are pushed in a commit list
- support for icons as per issue #23129 (closed)