Cycle Analytics: second iteration
We've shipped Cycle Analytics in 8.12 and we'll make it better in 8.13.
Specifications for devs
- Priority: The difference with the old flow is that the first commit that we track, should not be linked to something that has been pushed to production - in the given time range.
- We need to measure everything that happened in the given time range, not only what's been pushed to production.
- All stages except staging and production will basically remain the same.
- The staging and production stages will only take into account the issues that have been pushed to production.
- We should make sure that the explanation on the last two stages (
production) are clear.
Differences with the initial design
- Still no chart parts: not sure we can ship it for 8.13
- No code coverage at the top: not sure that this information belongs here
- No Percent 95th: I don't find this information useful at this time
- Cycle analytics first iteration: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/21170