(meta) Give love to settings screens
We need to give more love to the various Settings page in GitLab. This meta issue lists them all. This is an ongoing, long term work.
- Better Deploy Keys page https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/22170 (Awaiting UX)
- Better Services setting page https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/22173 (Awaiting UX)
- Better Runners setting page https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/22129 (Awaiting UX)
- Better Triggers page https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/22174
- Better Project audit events page https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/22175 (Awaiting UX)
- Merge requests settings should have their own section: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/23156 (Awaiting UX)
- UI for restricting global visibility levels is unclear: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/18136
- Make it easier to manage inactive users: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/11844 (Awaiting UX)
- UI for import sources is unclear: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/24161
- Improve UX of Members and Groups (Shared): https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/24666 (Awaiting UX)
Related to (meta) Organize and Standardize settings #23593. However, that issue is more about the overall structure and layout to settings, and this issue digs into details on various settings pages.