Koding iteration 2
@sytses thinks the current status is:
- Right now the integration assumes one Koding server url set under application settings.
- You still have to activate it per project under project settings
- And then add Amazon credentials in Koding itself
We can do one of the following:
- Deprecate the application settings so people can use a project they created on Koding.com (free for open source only)
- Link to a Koding server run by GitLab to it (this is what we normally do, free for all, and we can link it to Digital Ocean or a container scheduler in the future so you don't have to add credentials)
Anyway we need to have a project => team link because that is the only way to prevent different teams from seeing each others workspaces.