Comment on diff partially broken after updating to 8.11
We recently updated our test server to 8.11.0 (e249da43). I just attempted to test out the new "resolve discussions" feature, and encountered a problem.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a merge request with the server at 8.9.5
- Upgrade the server to 8.11.0
- Attempt to leave a comment in the diff for the previously created merge request
Edit: I did not observe this behavior for a merge request created after step 2 was complete. I only observed the broken commenting functionality when commenting on a merge request created prior to the upgrade.
- When you click the Comment button, it turns gray but does not do anything
- When you refresh the page:
- The comment appears
- The comment does not have a "resolve" button
- The top of the view shows "1/1 discussions resolved"
- When you click Comment, the editor goes away and the newly created comment takes its place
- The comment has a "resolve" button
- The top of the view shows "0/1 discussions resolved"