Query string loses the repository_ref parameter in the search result page links
Hopefully this can help to solve this very little but potentially annoying issue :)
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to this project: https://gitlab.com/juan.villa/search-issue (if you want go directly to: https://gitlab.com/juan.villa/search-issue/commits/new-branch and then go to step 5)
- Go to Branches in the toolbar
- Click on new-branch
- Click on Commits in the toolbar
- Search for feugiat
- At this point you are in the Commits search results page with no results and you can see that for Code the query has found 1 result.
- Click in the Code tab
- Now you receive No Results for the same query.
This is caused, I believe, because the parameter: repository_ref and its value new-branch were lost when you clicked in the Code link.